120 S Main St
Port Byron IL 61275
PERSONNEL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Tuesday February 5, 2019 1:00 P.M.
VILLAGE OF PORT BYRON IL
The Personnel Advisory Committee for the Village of Port Byron will hold a meeting on
Tuesday, February 5, 2019, at 6:00 pm at the Village Hall, 120 S. Main Street.
This meeting is open to the public.
This Personnel Advisory Committee is a temporary committee which will end at 11:59PM on May 6th, 2019.
(Any item on this agenda could result in possible action.)
I CALL TO ORDER BY TRUSTEE, PATTY LINDLEY
II ROLL CALL
—–Trustee Patty Lindley
—–Mayor Bruce Peterson
—–Trustee Wes Wells
—–Co-Treasurer Carol Henry
III HANDOUT DOCUMENTS, PATTY LINDLEY
IV COMMENTS FROM THE MAYOR
V DISCUSSION OF VILLAGE CLERK POSITION
1. Continue discussion of duties for the Village Clerk in accordance with State of Illinois Municipal Status and Village
ordinances and resolutions.
2. Continue discussion of requirements for the Village Clerk.
3. Continue discussion of employee status and salary for the Village Clerk.
4. Review updated job description, employee status, and salary for village Treasurer
5. Discussion of updating all office personnel job descriptions
VII SCHEDULE NEXT PERSONNEL ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING