120 S Main St
Port Byron IL 61275
PERSONNEL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Friday February 15, 2019 10:00 A.M.
VILLAGE OF PORT BYRON IL
The Personnel Advisory Committee for the Village of Port Byron will hold a meeting on
Friday, February 15, 2019, at 10:00 am at the Village Hall, 120 S. Main Street.
This meeting is open to the public.
This Personnel Advisory Committee is a temporary committee which will end at
11:59PM on May 6th, 2019.
I CALL TO ORDER BY TRUSTEE, PATTY LINDLEY
II ROLL CALL
- Trustee Patty Lindley
- Mayor Bruce Peterson
- Trustee Wes Wells
- Treasurer Deb Laleman
- Co-Treasurer Carol Henry
(Any item on this agenda could result in possible action.)
III HANDOUT DOCUMENTS, PATTY LINDLEY
IV COMMENTS FROM THE MAYOR
V DISCUSSION OF VILLGE CLERK
- Continue discussion of duties for the Village Clerk in accordance with State of Illinois Municipal Status and Village ordinances and resolutions.
- Continue discussion of requirements for the Village Clerk.
- Continue discussion of employee status and salary for the Village Clerk.
- Review updated job description, employee status, and salary for village Treasurer
- Review job descriptions for all office personnel
VII SCHEDULE NEXT PERSONNEL ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING